Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Grandpa Ted

'Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."' -Lamentations 3:21-24


Grandpa Ted Ledford

We received a call early this morning that Owen's beloved grandpa passed away. Grandpa Ted and Owen have one of those fabulous relationships that I pray our children can have with their grandparents. We knew this day would come. While we are sorrowful, we rejoice that Grandpa is with our God now- no more pain, no more tears. We are so thankful to have been able to travel back to OK and visit Grandpa and Grandma while evacuating from a hurricane. Please be in prayer for our family at this time. We will be traveling back to Oklahoma later this week to be with family.

'The ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.' Isaiah 51:11

1 comment:

the rigdons said...

i know how difficult this must be for you guys. praying for you!