Saturday, July 14, 2007

Austyn can crawl !!!

Can you believe it? She crawls. She has tried to stand up while holding our hands for months, but we seriously thought she was going to skip crawling all together. Then, on Thursday, she just up and crawls. I caught some of these first precious moments on video (below). She is already much faster. It's almost like she just said, "Today, I think I will get into everything. I think I'll crawl!!" So funny how a child's development progresses! Enjoy the video. Some pics are posted below it of some things we've been up to. I'll chat more in the future.

Oh, sorry it's been so long since we last posted. Owen, Austyn, and I are officially moved in to our apartment in Stillwater, OK. It's a hard time- adjusting to a new place, new job, and no friends. Please be in prayer for us about these things. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCEQdb_nsho

2 comments:

Travis and Stephanie said...

YAY! So exciting!!!! We are praying for you guys. Adjusting to a place like that is tough, I've done it a few times in my life as well. Just be patient and the best, God-loving friends will come along soon!! Love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey! Laura (Bridesmaid) here - I think I stumbled across your blog via facebook. Yea for online stalking of old friends. So, it look life is exciting for ya'll. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful baby!