Our 2nd Anniversary is today!!! It's been the most amazing journey in these past two years. We moved to New Orleans to both start seminary. Hurricane Katrina destroyed our home, so we stayed (notice- I didn't say "moved back"- one must have stuff in order to "move") in Oklahoma for all of this past school year. We had the awesome priviledge of serving at Henderson Hills Baptist Church (www.hhbc.com) during our relocation time. I graduated in May '06 with my Masters from seminary. We moved back to N.O. in July. Owen is back in school to finish in May '07. Our baby girl is due in November!! So, as you can tell, God truly is the Giver of every good and perfect gift. I must profess that my love for my husband has grown more than I would have ever fathomed possible before marriage. We are both sinners and saved by God's grace. Praise Him!! Yet, I truly believe that he is the most wonderful person I have ever known!!!Since Owen has a workshop this week, we went to a fun fondue restaraunt for our anniversary on Friday night- The Melting Pot. It was great! We had this cheese fondue with lots of fun stuff to dip in it. There were about 10 kinds of cheese fondue to pick from. Then, we had our entree. It was all of this meat- tenderloin, chicken, duck, potstickers, and shrimp. You would stick your piece of meat on the skewer, place it in the fondue pot for a few minutes, pull it out and dip it in some yummy sauces! Oh, we decided to cook our meat in a Jamaican brew of sorts ( our "cooking method" if you will). We didn't have enough room in our tummies for the chocolate fondue and all the great things you would dip into that. So, we're just going to have to go back--soon! :) If you come and visit us, you can take us here (or choose from a list of other excellent dining establishments for dinner). We won't mind! :)

1 comment:
Good to hear that all is going well for you two. I've been thinking about you two a lot lately and found your blog today. Know that I'm lifting you up in these last few days before your baby girl is due!
Post a Comment