Monday, December 07, 2009

Let Him Eat Cake

B officially turns 1 on Wednesday. Big boy was 9 lbs even and almost 22" long. Wowzers, was I glad when he came out. Did I mention I went into labor the night of my due date? I don't want to even imagine what horror that would have been had he come later. Shhhh. don't think about, please!

Anyways, I had a coupon for a cheap photo book. I make one for A & B detailing the last year of their life in pictures. Very cool, I think! My coupon ran out a week ago, so I whipped up a cupcake for B and took to the camera. Here are the beautiful, gooey images that followed. In the middle of the night, he treated us to seeing his cuppy again. I guess it was a bit too much too soon. Oops....the pics are great, though!


Classic, happy boy.


I couldn't get this shot again if I tried!


The other amazing shot! Just makes me drool....


Mmm, Mmm, gonna getcha' some!


Check it out, Mommy!


Can't get it in fast enough.


Mommy forgot a party hat. B remembered, luckily.


It is finished! Wasn't that fun, people!!?

No comments: