Monday, November 30, 2009

Drool and Park Play


I have drooled over this stinkin' jersey since the Saints came back to the Dome after Katrina. $60 people. Really must you cost so much? My beloved Drew jersey lies on the back of some other woman out there. Boooo! I'll just close my eyes and imagine because that's about as close as that jersey will get to my body.

I finally got my lense back from the shop. Check out the b-e-a-utiful pics of my family at the park yesterday!

He's becoming a walker, ladies and gentleman. Watch out! The Destroyer is on the move.


Look closely at what is going into his mouth. No, not a snack--a woodchip!!! Yikes.

This is the best I could get from Austyn at the park. It seems that the older she get the more difficult she becomes in front of the camera.


This one is from the Children's Museum this past weekend. How gorgeous is she, really?!

No comments: