Sunday, October 05, 2008

A New Chapter in Nease Blogging

Part of life is learning what you're good at (and what you...um...don't like to do). Amanda likes the artsy-side of life and likes to take pictures, but as you might have noticed, she doesn't update our blog very often. I on the other hand don't have an artistic bone in my body and I don't get very jazzed-up about taking pictures, but I do like to write and keep people updated.

So......

a New Day has dawned in Nease Family blogging. We're turning over a new leaf, starting a new chapter, whatever you want to call it. From now on (with a few exceptions I'm sure) Amanda will take pics and put creative ideas in a new folder we created on our computer. I will check this file regularly and update this blog with stories, pics, and any other updates.

As always, no pressure to check the blog or, if you do check it, to read every post, but we really hope our new approach at teamwork will equal lots of fun for our family and friends.

1 comment:

Holly said...

The Thrasher's are excited. We love checking the blog!