Thursday, October 16, 2008

4 Years Ago.. I married you!!


It's been 4 awesome years since I married Owen. He is 'practically perfect in every way' to quote Mary Poppins- all except for the whole him not being Jesus thing. ;)
He is a fabulous husband to me and an incredible daddy to Austyn and our soon to be baby boy (no, we aren't telling the name until baby comes. stay tuned.) So many people I know get past the initial 'honeymoon phase' of marriage and start to wonder why they married their spouse. Honestly, I am more in love with Owen today than I ever was 4 years ago. The crazy things that we have battled and prayed through together over time have made our marriage so much better than I could have conceived. Praise God that His thoughts and ways are above mine- this is so much better!! I love you, Owen Nease!

2 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

What a sweet sweet couple you are!! Sending you many anniversary wishes!

Kelly said...

aaahh! that is so sweet! I can't believe that y'all have been married for 4 years! Congratulations! I guess it's been a while since I've seen you! ;) Congrats on baby #2! When is he due?