Friday, January 19, 2007

Bath time stories and Cooing

Austyn has taken several baths this past week to help her with her tummy problems. It's so funny watching her make little bubbles the entire bath time. She really seems to enjoy the baths, however. She is such a water baby!!

Yesterday, Austyn decided to make bath time REALLY exciting. She was eating before she got in the bath, so Owen kept feeding her. We aren't going to stop her if she's on a roll. You wouldn't either if you have tried to feed her. Anyways, while feeding her Owen notices something isn't quite right.

Please notice the small amount of healthy goodness dripping from Owen's ring finger. Don't worry....it is what you THINK it is. So, after we get Owen cleaned up, Austyn joins me in the bath tub. Well, she isn't done with her 'surprises' quite yet. She decides to relieve herself while in the bath--- WITH ME!!!! Take a close look at this pic, and you can see the poop for yourselves. Sick out!! I almost vomited on her after that. Well, Owen took Austyn and dried her off. Look at how darn cute she was after bath time--such a frisky kitty, I say!!



So, Owen and I both hate cats--but we are growing fond of this little kitty. How could you not just love hooded towels?!?!?!

Well, I need to post this pic of Austyn in her pretty dress. The grandparents will love it! She was just so happy in this picture. We couldn't get her to sit still for the pic--hence the blurry feet.

Oh, during tummy time yesterday, I took a pic of Austyn raising her head up. I couldn't get the camera to 'click' fast enough. So, this pic is technically of her putting her head back down. Oh well.

Well, here is a link that you can click on to watch a 3 minute video of Austyn 'talking' (cooing actually). It's just amazing watching how she will respond to sounds that we make. It's is like having the best conversation yet. She will smile at you right before she starts to really chat it up. Just adorable! Our hearts just melt. I'm sure your's will too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi9iFHr4-pk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pics and reading the stories. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Umm...i kinda threw up a little when i read that. However, you know you're kid's adorable when she's even cute with poop oozing from her!! I love looking at the pics...keep posting them!!
--Liz LeCrone

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda & Owen ~ I love reading your funny stories and see ya'lls pics of Austyn, she's adorable!! :) What fun!! Love you guys!

keely said...

Amanda! What a preciously beautiful baby! Congratulations!

By the way, I caught a lot of flack when I posted a picture after my son pooped on me. They just don't get it! :)