
Isn't it adorable!?! Any with my coupons I used to buy the fabric combined with the current sale on the fabric, the skirt cost me....well, let's just say I had enough cash on hand to pay. I only use credit, so you do the guestimating! :)

Look at the zigzag. I just love it!

4 comments:
Cute! I Love to sew. Isn't it amazing to see at the end what YOU created? Great job!
Very cute! I do love the zig zag. Of course little miss Austyn looks adorable in everything she wears!
I got a sewing machine for Christmas and have yet to use it. I'm a beginner so I've got a lot to learn. I got a flyer for Joann's president's sale. What I've been wanting is 50% plus they recognize homeschooling mamas as teachers and give them the teacher discount!
Where do you find coupons for fabric?!? I'm wanting to made a duvet cover for Sarah's room for her birthday, and need lots!
The skirt is SO adorable. I'm not brave enough to tackle something like that without a pattern!
thanks for the love ladies
Post a Comment