So, we're moving back to NOLA on Thursday in order for Owen to pursue his Ph.D. We're way excited. I'll be having a baby boy sometime around Dec. 6th. Due to all the crazy changes, we will once again be resuming our postings in blog land- once we have internet down there, that is. Here we go!
coloring with markers- her absolute fav
my attempt at a family pic using the timer. toddlers don't pose when needed- they attack the camera with the blinky light and noises

6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! We will keep your little family in our prayers as you travel and get re-established.
By the way, our blog has moved to travisandstephanie.wordpress.com :)
Welcome back to blogging!! We've missed you guys :)
JR and I are looking forward to hearing about the new Nease adventures in New Orleans!! and about this new baby boy on the way!
Good luck on your move and your new pregnancy! Congratulations! LOVE your attempt at the family photo. priceless!
Welcome Back!!
I love the blogs.. Great way to keep in touch!
That bottom picture is adorable!!
I for one am thrilled to have the precious Nease's back in the Crescent City! We love y'all!!
Post a Comment