The church is going well. It's always hard trying to start something from scratch. So many questions and few answers- at least good answers. Continue to pray for us about this.
Austyn started walking right when she turned 10 months. I know, she's very early. She can walk across the room without help. She always slows down to stablize herself, but she is getting to be a really good walker very quickly. Did I mention that she LOVES to climb the stairs? Owen has stairs at his office, and she just cries at the gate until we open it for her to climb up. So adventurous! I love it.
We are still in the process of trying to make friends here. There have been 2 women (also ministry spouses) here in the city that I have had the chance to meet up with more than once. I hope that maybe these relationships will only continue to grow. Please continue to pray for this.
Here are the much anticipated pictures.
She looks so grown up now, doesn't she?
She is getting to be an excellent walker.
My favorite pic from today- a week and a half short of 11 months.

2 comments:
I love Austyn's new pictures! She IS quite the little walker. If we need to watch her while you paint (or vice versa) let us know!
We are glad to hear things are going well!! :)
Austyn is adorable!!
Post a Comment