
Well, it's week 33 as of a few days ago. Only 6.5 weeks left until our baby girl is here! WOW!!! I'm totally more tired now than normal. Sleeping is literally a pain in my back regardless of where I try to put pillows. On the good side, I can still exercise. Getting my heart rate up makes me feel like I'm still somewhat in control of my body.You can see my every growing belly in this pic. Thankfully, that's really the only part of my growing. I don't have any swelling. They always ask me at the doctor's office. I don't know if everyone gets it at some point or if I'll be lucky and not get it. We'll see.
The curtain behind me is in the baby's room. My mom made it for her. I have no idea as to how to work the sewing machine without that crazy lower bobbin getting all tangled up. So, she showed off her skills and made an awesome curtain. She also made sheets, a bedskirt, blankets, and refurbished an old rocking chair for the baby. Owen and I are sitting in the rocking chair in the picture above. Just over his shoulder you can see that the fabric is sage green with cute little polka dots. It's just awesome!!! Way better looking than anything Pottery Barn Kids has to offer. Yes, I know that's saying a lot! It's true.

3 comments:
Hey Amanda! It's Jamie Howell. You look great! And, I'm so excited for you guys. It won't be long! You are going to be an amazing mother.
P.S. I'm stealing the little thing you have below...Caroline's name is Sonara Goddess! So funny!
hey guys! you're so close... and i'm sure you're ready! i can't wait to meet her and find out her REAL name... John Mark's name is Science Memphis!
Congrats Amanda! So exciting and crazy!! It was so fun hearing from you, things are great although really different here.
Post a Comment